Invert scroll?

 

So Mac OSX Lion has been released, and they (they did not just do that!!) reversed the mouse scroll.

So fine, we have spent well over 25 years learning to scroll one way. And all of a sudden, Stevie boy says that we have been doing it wrong all along.

Incidentally, I was thinking about scrolling a week ago. My parents always insist I am going “down” when they see the page going “up”. So I suppose all these years, we have been controlling the scroll bar on the page, not the page itself. Apple calls it “natural scrolling”

It might be a bit disorienting at first, but it does make a lot of sense now, and my dad has completely stopped wondering why the page is going in the opposite direction!

I see sense in it, and now, I shall try to live with inverted scroll for a week. How? The internet shall provide for me!!

13043




Step 1:  Download and install Auto Hotkey Basic from here.

Step 2: Download and run the mouse inversion script from http://www.howtogeek.com

Click here to download the script.

Step 3: Double click the script file to run it. you will have an icon in your system tray to remind you that from now on, Up is Down, and Down is Up! :D

Comments

How to get it back to normal??? O_O
taurius1 said…
Disable the script.

Popular Posts